Ah, we posted in the same time, so the answer was on Martin's question. I
have already tried to build 3.6.5.1 but without success. I try again. As
for the patch, I must ask somebody in the house to help me, or I will try
to change my files directly.
I wonder what migjt be the problwm if i now do sudo make install, in my
opinion I should just avoid the test function that are not implemented in
2.6 python. I also don't kow for what is used this file_metadata, but if I
never use it than there should be no problems?

Cheers,
Nemanja

Nemanja Savić