Ok, thank you Tom, I'll try with installing. All this mess about version
came cause I need to implement message passing, and thus I designed two
blocks, message receiver and mesage sender. Si, the blocks are pretty
simple, but I have following error when running:

  File "/usr/local/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/test/msg_sender.py", line
33, in __init__
    out_sig=[None])

and this at the end of traceback:
TypeError: data type not understood

Because of this I assume that my version doesn't support this kind of
python blocks. How can I check that?

--
Nemanja Savić