He Nick,

Thanks for the quick response! One last error in the make install. In the
grc/CMakeLists.txt there are multiple xml files that are copied by cmake,
but these files don't exists. I commented it out and everything works fine.
I think you should correct that in the master too.

​Kind regards,

Fokko Driesprong