Kevin, are you building gnuradio via PyBombs ? In this case you must
have doxygen installed on your system. Then you have to edit the build
recipe for gnuradio to enable doxygen:
open the file gnuradio.lwr in your pybombs/recipes folder.
in the line starting with var config_opt change -DENABLE_DOXYGEN=OFF to
-DENABLE_DOXYGEN=ON
then do start the gnuradio build:
./pybombs install gnuradio        -this will do a complete rebuild
including fetching from git
./pybombs rb gnuradio              -this command just rebuilds gnuradio
(with docs) without refetching (much faster)