I just had the experience of how much the documentation build process
can slow down the build in general. So I think a flag that can be
set/unset during the pybombs configuration / reconfiguration process is
a good idea. And it would make it easier for new users who a: most
likely want documentation and b: do not want to edit recipes etc.

Mark