Thanks Guys! I am rebuilding with Debug turned on and I also enabled
Control Ports in the compile. Hopefully this should help highlight the
major CPU hogs.

Marcus - build-gnuradio is an awesome script. Thank you so much for the
time you put into keeping it current. It is the only reliable way I have
found to install GnuRadio on Ubuntu 13.10.

 - Luke