Hello All:
      this is my first time on the list. I'm running gnuradio 3.7.6.1 with
pybombs. I'm now trying to install OpenLTE which is dependent on Gnuradio
and when it calls cmake to check for gnuradio's packages it can't find it.
Originally, the 'FindGnuradio.cmake' file wasn't in the cmake/modules
directory, so that was an easy fix, now it runs a little further, and this
is the output:

-- Boost version: 1.54.0

-- Found the following Boost libraries:

--   system

Checking for GNU Radio Module: RUNTIME

 * INCLUDES=/home/cnlsdr1/pybombs/include

 * LIBS=/home/cnlsdr1/pybombs/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so

GNURADIO_RUNTIME_FOUND = TRUE

Checking for GNU Radio Module: BLOCKS

 * INCLUDES=/home/cnlsdr1/pybombs/include

 * LIBS=/home/cnlsdr1/pybombs/lib/libgnuradio-blocks.so

GNURADIO_BLOCKS_FOUND = TRUE

Checking for GNU Radio Module: FILTER

 * INCLUDES=/home/cnlsdr1/pybombs/include

 * LIBS=/home/cnlsdr1/pybombs/lib/libgnuradio-filter.so

GNURADIO_FILTER_FOUND = TRUE

Checking for GNU Radio Module: PMT

-- checking for module 'gnuradio-pmt'

--   package 'gnuradio-pmt' not found

 * INCLUDES=GNURADIO_PMT_INCLUDE_DIRS-NOTFOUND

 * LIBS=GNURADIO_PMT_LIBRARIES-NOTFOUND

-- Could NOT find GNURADIO_PMT (missing:  GNURADIO_PMT_LIBRARIES
GNURADIO_PMT_INCLUDE_DIRS)

GNURADIO_PMT_FOUND = FALSE

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindGnuradio.cmake:97 (message):

  Required GNU Radio Component: PMT missing!

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindGnuradio.cmake:123 (GR_MODULE)

  CMakeLists.txt:92 (find_package)

I usually just figure this stuff out on my own or with the help of
coworkers, but i figured i'd give the group a try.

Thanks,

-ben