Hi Vilvanesh!

Welcome to the GNU Radio mailing list; nice to have you here.

Wow, so much enthusiasm, I think we all like you already :)
So, how has your hands-on experience been so far? Did you like playing
around with GRC, did you find the tutorials [1] O.K.? Is there something
we can improve to give you, as a potential new developer, a good start?

If you want to take a look, we already have a page where we collect GSoC
ideas[2]. Do you like one of these? Do you have something else in mind?
Did you do software defined radio in your studies so far?

Greetings,
Marcus

[1] https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials
[2] http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GSoC