In the README, there are links to test transport streams for a few representative flow graphs.

gr-dvbt2 is also part of pybombs.

Ron

On 04/07/2015 08:02 AM, g.roel...@telenet.be wrote:
Hi,
Can someone share the files used?
So we can reproduce the work?

*Van: *"Ron Economos" <w...@comcast.net>
*Aan: *discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
*Verzonden: *Dinsdag 7 april 2015 08:14:22
*Onderwerp: *Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T/T2

Yes, rotated constellations are a new feature of DVB-T2. More reading here.

http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/102800_102899/102831/01.02.01_60/ts_102831v010201p.pdf

See section 9.2.3. In addition to the rotation, the I and Q components of a QAM/QPSK symbol are cyclically delayed. Since there's a time and a frequency interleaver after the modulator, the I and Q components of a symbol get sent at a different time and a different frequency (OFDM carrier). Almost all DVB-T2 broadcasters turn this feature on, even with 256QAM. All DVB-T2 receivers must support rotated constellations.

Be sure to change the "Constellation rotation" parameter in *both* the Modulator block and the Frame Mapper block, or the receiver will get confused.

BTW, both the DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 transmitters will be included in GNU Radio in the next release (3.7.7) as part of gr-dtv.

If you place a Scope Sink after the modulator, you can see the "virtual" constellation mentioned in the link above.

Virtual 16QAM

Ron