Hi everyone,

We’re trying to implement a GNU Radio course here in Lyon (France) where we
take the students step-by-step into coding GR modules. At some point we’d like
them to follow the out-of-tree modules tutorial but we’ve stumbled upon an
unfortunate limitation: the IT guys of our university wont allow root access on
any computer, meaning that we can compile but cannot install the blocks...

I come to you guys, to ask for advices on how to implement this. I have some
ideas already but I’d like to see if there is any “best practice” ways to do
this.

Best regards,

Leonardo Cardoso