Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the quick reply. The IT dept. can install any version of GNU Radio
so no problem there :)

The pybombs solution looks a lot like what I was cooking up from my side. It
boils down to changing the paths (PYTHONPATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PKG_CONFIG_PATH,
etc..) and installing OOT modules in a prefix in the users’s home.

Is there anything else to pybombs that I’m missing? I there any other advantage
in using the pybombs framework that I might have missed?

Thanks again

BR,

Leonardo