On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Marcus D. Leech <mle...@ripnet.com> wrote:

> On 04/19/2015 11:32 AM, Martin Braun wrote:
>
>> Yeah: Use the QT widgets.
>>
>> As we keep mentioning, the WX widgets will be going away in the future,
>> and no one wants to maintain them. Of course, if someone has a bug fix
>> for this, that would be even better, but please don't rely on the WX
>> GUIs in the long run.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> _
>>
> Is there a stripchart implementation for Qt in the works?

Not yet. It's not a terribly difficult one to conceive of. My only issue is
trying to squash it into the current time_sink blocks or just create a
separate strip_chart class for this. The latter means more code to update
later, but it might simplify the logic that would appear in a work function
that's trying to be both things.

Tom