Understood.

Most of my tuits are still all rectilinear as well....

On 2015-04-21 10:40, Tom Rondeau wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Marcus D. Leech <mle...@ripnet.com> wrote:
> On 04/19/2015 11:32 AM, Martin Braun wrote:
> Yeah: Use the QT widgets.
>
> As we keep mentioning, the WX widgets will be going away in the future,
> and no one wants to maintain them. Of course, if someone has a bug fix
> for this, that would be even better, but please don't rely on the WX
> GUIs in the long run.
>
> Cheers,
>
> _ Is there a stripchart implementation for Qt in the works?

Not yet. It's not a terribly difficult one to conceive of. My only issue
is trying to squash it into the current time_sink blocks or just create
a separate strip_chart class for this. The latter means more code to
update later, but it might simplify the logic that would appear in a
work function that's trying to be both things.

Tom