Hi Jeon,

only output buffers are counted -- because they are the input buffers of
the next block "downstream" in your flow graph. Also, a single buffer
can only have one block writing to it, but multiple blocks reading from
it, so it's logical to only count the "outputs"; hence, sinks don't
count at all.
Would that explain the difference in numbers?

Best regards,
Marcus