I looked at the spectrums of both sides and the RX side looks to be
inundated with a lot of noise. I'm not sure if its my environment or my
USRPs, but I really expected to see some resemblance of a signal. I am
posting links to screencaps of the TX and RX sides.

http://imgur.com/GBTHw8T- TX
http://imgur.com/DBy8gqs - RX

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student