Tx and Rx are on their own USRP1s, the daughter board is the RFX2400. They
are roughl 3ft apart from each other on a desk. The Rx side is using the
RX2 port.

I will definitely try upping the gain when I get back into the office
tomorrow. I will check the SMA ports, I didn't configure these myself so I
should probably double check them anyways.

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
(Electromagnetics)