Hi all,

I'm trying to Tx a same tagged stream simultaneously through two analog
orthogonal channels.

The flow path of each stream copy is: resampling, adjust tag lenght and
xlating FFT filter (with shifting). After this I take the output of each
filter and put into and add block then to the USRP sink. I also do the
reverse process at the Rx side.
With some packets are successfuly receive but with so many losses. At the
Tx side I get many "tP". Any tip on how to set simultaneous parallel
transmissions without this?

I'm using gr-ieee80211 (thanks Bastian and team :) that has worked nicely
with the single channel scenario.

thanks in advance

BR

--
Saulo Jorge bq
- "Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not