How are you including qpsk.py?
This does sound like your PYTHONPATH isn't set correctly, but I'd assume Python
stumbles over that before you can even import qpsk.py

Generally, for this kind of problem, a little background, maybe at least a code
excerpt and a higher level view on what you're trying to do from the start
would be very helpful.

Best regards,
Marcus