Hi Martin,

I am thinking of doing equalization and estimation in a single python code.
For this i think, i may need to translate *ofdm_frame_equalizer_vcvc *block
also in Python. But it would also be nice if i can use
ofdm_frame_equalizer_vcvc
block in conjunction with the Python-based equalizer. For now i am stuck at
how to write
*d_constellation->map_to_points(d_constellation->decision_maker(&sym_eq),**
&sym_est);
*in a python code for equalizer.

Thanks.

Regards,