Some more information about the problem I have running the installed
version.

In the GNYRADIO command prompt shell I run python and then
>> from gnuradio import filter

and I get the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\Program
Files\GNURadio-3.7\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\filter\__init__
.py", line 32, in <module>
    from filter_swig import *
  File "C:\Program
Files\GNURadio-3.7\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\filter\filter_s
wig.py", line 28, in <module>
    _filter_swig = swig_import_helper()
  File "C:\Program
Files\GNURadio-3.7\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\filter\filter_s
wig.py", line 24, in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_filter_swig', fp, pathname, description)
ImportError: DLL load failed with error code -1073741795

Any help is welcome,

thanks
Achilleas

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos <anas...@umich.edu