On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Dave NotTelling <dmp250...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>      I have a solution in place right now that works around the second
> test, but it's nasty.  Global variables and whatnot.

You wrote originally that the reason the tests can't be run twice is “the
radio hardware is never released.” This sounds like a problem that can be
solved by making sure your test (by way of the code it tests, presumably)
releases the hardware properly. Then your tests are also testing
"releasing"!

I recommend this course of action because I have had trouble resulting from
other people's drivers failing to close/release/reset the hardware
properly, or to be unable to be opened twice.