Hi,

panic:
> this is not directly related to the gnuradio software but to the
> gnuradio.org homepage:
>
> gnuradio.org uses CloudFlare (CF) for some reason, and thus, users of
> Tor have to solve (Google) captchas (possibly indefinitely) -- otherwise
> they're simply blocked from reading the page, see [0].

One week later, there still has not been any response to the issue. CF
still happily intercepts requests to gnuradio.org and blocks Tor users.

I would really like to see this issue addressed. IMHO there is no
technical justification for CF for the gnuradio.org homepage and its
usage is a violation of the GNU principles.

Cheers,
-- panic