Hi,

Despite all of my boards being connected via the Octoclock (ref and pps), I
am constantly getting different phase offsets every time I run a gnuradio
flowgraph (or python file).

I am not sure why this is happening, but I do know that I need to call one
of the functions, set_time_now() and/or set_time_unknown_pps(), to make
sure all of them are synced. Which one am I supposed to call? I have been
calling set_time_unknown_pps(), but I am getting the above/below problem
with that, so maybe set_time_now() could be correct?

In general, I don't understand why I continually get a different random
phase offset of all of the radios after every new flowgraph run. Shouldn't
this offset be the same if I continue to transmit at the same frequency?
Would one of the above functions fix that?

Hopefully that is clear. Thank you so much for the help.

--
Pavan