Hi Jacqueline,

that is not a fix I'd recommend – if this is really just all it takes to
get your module running, than plainly, something has gone wrong with
installing the gr-tutorial module. Did "make install" work well? Where
did things get installed to? Is that installation target right inside
your pybombs prefix?

Best regards,

Marcus