> > Some extra information:
> > -I Only have access to trigger communication of the device.
> > -All captures taken from very close proximity (~10 cm) the device is
> > intended to work over hundreds of meters outdoors
> > -I Have access to FCC docs, but since I don't live in the US, *I'm not
> > sure what actual* "primary" *freq* of the device is.
>
> Try looking up the FCC Id at
>
>   https://fcc.io/
>
> Would you post the FCC Id? If I have the FCC id I may play with it when
> while I'm commuting.

In fact I don't know the specific FCC id of the device, but from it's
function, appearance and capabilities it can be either of these next
products...
MLLSPEEDHPTX450 <https://fcc.io/MLLSPEEDHPTX450>
MLLSPEEDTXP45-47 <https://fcc.io/MLLSPEEDTXP45-47>
I'm not sure what the difference between the HP and Just "TX" casing looks
the same, I tend to think it's the standard TX.
This is a AMR (Automated Meter Reading) system endpoint device (I.E. Just
the transmitter part)

HLL.