You can see to which UHD image it corresponds in our application note on
"Mapping between ER USRP and NI-USRP product numbers" [1]

You can use the uhd_image_downloader.py to get the FPGA images directly
into your computer, and then load the corresponding to the N210 using the
uhd_image_loader as per [2].

-Nicolas

[1] https://kb.ettus.com/Mapping_Between_ER-USRP_and_NI-USRP_Product_Numbers
[2] https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp2.html#usrp2_loadflash