Hi,

> I attached the output of glxinfo and ran glmark2. The output is attached
> in this mail.

So from the GL info it looks like the OpenGL drivers you have are the
one from AMD and not the one from Mesa. I never used those.

Unfortunately, since they don't actually _report_ any error, I don't
have any clue what to do or how to debug that remotely ...
(and I checked the code by putting an error in the shader on my
machine, here I do correctly get the error message printed out, so
it's relly the AMD driver screwing up here)

You can try the standalone 'main' test (you can build by going to the
lib/fosphor subdir of the source tree and type make) and then run it
by giving it a .cfile as argument. This might give some clue (because
it's not tangled in the whole thread mess of Qt and gnuradio) as to
what's going on.

> Currently, I'm stuck with a 5.0 kernel because the system won't boot
> with newer kernels due to some MCS checks.

Is that the issue with Ryzen 7 ?  I know I had to use a kernel from a
PPA for my machine because the one from the official 19.10 wouldn't
boot either.

Cheers,

   Sylvain