Hi  Kristoff,

I undestand your point, but it is function of the developer to turn as easy
as possible the use of a technology. In this way, I like to contribute by
giving high level short courses to amateur-radios. I think that depending
on the interest of the audience, we can provide e view that the user can
know what is the block and the parameters, like a Black box,

Edmar
PU7-ESE