Hi Elmore - those are system errors - not gnuradio errors.

How did you get from jessie to bullseye?

Did you consult anyone on the Debian mailing lists on how to proceed?

It's standard practice to backup anything you can't afford to loose when upgrading an operating system.

And it's possible you may have to re-image the system depending on how you did what you did.

Send me email instead of posting on this mailing list - and I'll see if I can help you.

-- CInaed