Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the detailed answer. I already know get_rx_dboard_iface method as it
is it that I use to access the IO of LFRX and LFTX.

The problem is that this is asynchrous. For my need, I would like to feed it
synchronously at a defined sample rate for audio purpose for example.

Do you think if I write an OOT sink or source that use that method I can get
create something near synchronous ?

Best regards,
Fabien, F4CTZ

---- Marcus Müller a écrit ----