Good evening,
I have been doing some work with packet modulation and I ran across the
OFDM_Loopback.grc file. I initially did some test with my ZMQ Server and
the data rate was terrible. Thinking it was my datasource, I did some other
test until I decided to use GNU Radios random Source block as an input. To
my surprise, it was just as slow and I really can't figure out why. My CPU
isnt terrible, is this GNURADIOS internal data processing at work or am I
not understanding how it was meant to be used?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully,
Taylor Clark