How about configuring two parallel data flows, with a switch that diverts from
one to the other after N samples?

—
Gregory R. Warnes, Ph.D.
(Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any typographical issues.)

> On May 4, 2022, at 11:32 AM, Marcin Puchlik via GNU Radio, the Free &
> Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org> wrote:
>

> Hello,
> As far as I know, the "Head" block finishes the operation of a flowgraph
> which I don't want to do. What OOT has to do? Any details?
>

> śr., 4 maj 2022 o 17:21 WarMonkey <luoshumym...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>> use "Head" N samples, or create your own OOT module.
>>
>> Marcin Puchlik via GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software
>> Radio <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org> 于2022年5月4日周三 22:11写道:
>>> Hello Everyone,
>>> I want to reconfigure my flowgraph after receiving N samples. I am
>>> following this example:
>>> https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen-3.7.4/index.html#reconfigure
>>> Instead of using sleep(0.1) I want my flowgraph to lock after consumption
>>> of N samples. Then I want to rearrange the flowgraph blocks. Do you have
>>> any idea how to do this?
>>> My guess is that I can use Performance Counters like nproduced for the
>>> first block in my flowgraph and base on that, call lock() function on my
>>> top_block(). What do you think?
>>> Cheers
>>> Marcin

  • Reconfigu... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
    • Re: ... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
      • ... Gregory Warnes
        • ... GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio
          • ... Paul Atreides