| I think from the UHD perspective, everything is working as intended, but some
part of Gnu Radio is throwing an exception

| (perhaps Qt GUI?).
|
| You might want to post your flow-graph and give some context to the
discuss-gnuradio mailing list.

No need. Perhaps it was the reboot of my computer, but now it's working! So, if
I could, I would consider this "Solved".

I'm guessing that it was the addition of "type=b200" (including the quotes) for
the "Device Address" entry in the USRP source block.

Thank you, all, again, for solving my problem. If it rears its ugly head again,
I'll come back to let you all know. In the mean time, I have some SDR samples
to collect.

Gary