Hmm, this has gotten more complicated since your original post. Why?

A good place to start might be the example GRC as referenced on this page
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=FEC_Extended_Decoder. You can
change the FEC definitions from LDPC to CC and add a BER block with a delay
b/w the input bytes and output bytes (bypass the char to float after the
decoder). Once that's working, you can replace the FEC encoder with a CCSDS
one.

Jared.