Hi!

First, try glxgears and look if it works. Second, look at the output of
glxinfo. Third, what system and architecture are you on, which GPU and
drivers are you using?

I had a funny issue with OpenGL a while ago on my Ubuntu box. Basically
I got an X.Org update which as a sideffect reset the symlink to
libGL.so. I was searching for hours for bugs in my code, not realizing
that some default libGL.so was used instead the one of my NVIDIA driver.

Cheers,
TOM

Zitat von German Arias <ger...@xelalug.org>:

Eric Wasylishen escribió:
Hm.. the segfault is in glGetError. It sounds like this bug, where
glGetError segfaults if there is no current context (maybe try the
example code given there?)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mesa/+bug/318043

This example crash too :(

However, there may be something going wrong on GNUstep's side as
well. Do other OpenGL apps work on your system?

I install Oolite and Blender. Oolite run, but after some seconds
crash. Blender can't run: Segmentation fault. This seems to be a bug
on Ubuntu and Debian.