Hello, nice work!

In the repo links you posted, I don’t see vindaloo and popplerkit, I just see
iconkit.

Do you used clang for the build process?

> Il giorno 03/giu/2015, alle ore 13:14, Philippe Roussel <p.o.rous...@free.fr>
> ha scritto:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I updated packages for sid (amd64), trusty (amd64) and wheezy (i386
> and amd64). Packages are built with the available clang and libobjc2
> (called libobjcgs).
>
> Please note that I haven't tested any of this yet.
>
> Packages list (some may be missing):
> * gnustep-{make,base,gui,back} and related dev packages
> * gdl2
> * easydiff
> * edenmath
> * pantomime
> * gnumail
> * gorm
> * projectcenter
> * gworkspace
> * gnustep-examples
> * laternamagica
> * lusernet
> * notebook
> * poe
> * terminal
> * textedit
> * systempreferences
> * vindaloo (with iconkit and popplerkit from Etoile)
> * waiho
> * renaissance
> * zipper
> * helpviewer
> * cynthiune
> * dbuskit
> * addressmanager
> * agenda
> * fisicalab
> * performance
> * rsskit
> * grr
> * price
>
> Everything is under the following url :
>
> http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/
>
> For example, for trusty amd64 you can add to sources.list :
>
> deb http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/trusty/amd64/ ./
>
> Please let me know if you find this useful, if a package is broken, if
> you would like to add another package to the list etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Philippe
> --
> Unix gives you enough rope to shoot yourself in the foot

Alex.

A: "Hey dude, where are you from?"
B: “I’m from Uros”
A: “What?”
B: “Uros, the Uranos' world capital”
A: “Hey dude, you look so strange and white. You should eat some meat!”
B: “We don’t need to eat”
A: “Hey man, that dude looks so strange, He doesn’t need to eat”
C: “OMG! So strange, he also is so white!”
D: “Why do I have to hunt to eat and survive and he doesn’t need to eat to
survive? I hate him!”
<…>