Hi Greg,

> Am 25.07.2024 um 15:37 schrieb Gregory Casamento <greg.casame...@gmail.com>:
>

>> You have a Twitter feed, but you mostly post US politics stuff. As it
>> happens I agree with your sentiments on that, but I am not American and
>> it's not my argument. Not my circus, not my monkey, as they say in
>> Polish. You might alienate people with the political stuff.
>
> Very true.  If you have noticed, things are a bit weird here in the states on
> that spectrum, but we won't discuss that here.   I should keep the politics
> out of the mix.  I have questions about using X/Twitter in generate since was
> bought because it doesn't seem that people are really listening there anymore.
>
>> I suggest
>> that you don't and split your presence there into a personal account and
>> a GNUstep account.
>
> I have considered doing that, but the account is better known as a source for
> GNUstep related information.   I will start posting more of that.

I know you have this @gnustep Twitter handle: https://x.com/gnustep . Why not
starting using this for GNUstep related tweets? I know, you say, it is not well
known, but this will change soon after you start using it for that purpose. So
you can keep using your @bheron / https://x.com/bheron handle for your
political issues while not interfering with GNUstep related news. Also, you
could announce this change on your @bheron handle to point your
GNUstep-interested followers to the @gnustep handle.

Just an idea.

Kind regards,