---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sketch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:35:59 -0400
Subject: Re: howto delete email address from email defense?
To: JB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Login to http://resellers2.opensrs.net, click the Email Defense tab
followed by "Search Email Defense Services Sold" on the right hand
side.  On the search page enter in the domain name of the Description
feild, scroll to the bottom of the the page and click Search Service
Sold.  On the next page scroll to the bottom and you will see the
domain with the following options:

List Users
Add Users/Features
Remove Users/Features
Delete Item

Click list users to get a list of the users, then remove
users/features to remvoe the ones you do not want.

Cheers