We know that Tucows must do profit and it's a good thing for both of
us. But it appears that for these 2 domains margin is excessive. If
our buying rates are more expansive than the public rates, how Tucows
can sell these european domains ? And - more important - what about
our credibility vs competitors or end users ?

As a Swiss company we certainly won't use Tucows for .ch domains. But I think you should market the Tucows solution to customers who want a centrally managed domain portfolio. For those a well-assorted choice of domains is more important than having the cheapest offer for every domain available. We tell our customers to buy their .ch domains themselves or we do it for them under their name if they buy other services from us.

I'm more concerned about the .com pricing. For me those prices are
crucial for potential customers to even consider you as a registrar.

Arthur