On 12/04/2011 05:14 PM, Richard Pieri wrote:
On Dec 4, 2011, at 11:00 AM, Ben Eisenbraun wrote:
My understanding of the spat between Curtatone and Verizon is that it stems
from his opposition to Verizon's desire to negotiate video franchises on the
state and not city level. Verizon keeps pushing legislation on this issue,
e.g:
Verizon keeps pushing this legislation because Comcast continues to abuse the
existing legislation to maintain its monopolies in much of the Commonwealth.
Can't have it both ways, guys.

Regarding the "wholly owned subsidiary" comment, allow me to explain the
concept of hyperbole:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

Both are large regulated monopolies. Wait until we get Comcast Wireless :-)

--
Jerry Feldman<g...@blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix