On Wed Sep 29 2010 05:42:27 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Erich Christian wrote:
 Hi @ll,

Have there been any thoughts about establishing a DVD/CD-rom project?

AFAIK the foundation has not been discussed on the international cdrom
mailinglist so far, and I don't even know if there are localized
versions of disks and/or images available except the english cd-iso
files and the german PrOOo-Box I'm envolved in.

Looking forward to getting your opinions and some more infos concerning
other languages in case.

Hi Erich,

I can not speak for others but as a member of the OOo CD-Rom project I am ready to provide LO disk as well, when LO is out of Beta. Until such time as Oracle makes up their mind how this will play out I will support both LO and OOo.