Hi Andy,

Am 30.09.2010 01:32, schrieb Andy Brown:
> Here I download the ISOs and extract them.  The clip art that comes with
>  the ISOs is to bulky and needs a lot of clean up, which I do not have
> time to do.  For Mac and Linux versions I put both available versions
> and the documents from the OOAuthors site on the disk.  For the Windows
> version I add the documents and leave the clip art to help fill the
> disk.  I have been thinking of building an html page to provide links to
> online help sites and to point to the documents.

I've downladed your win-iso to have a closer look and in case you are
curious here's a possible link to ours
http://ooodev.cs.utah.edu/prooo-box-cd/prooo-box-3.2.1-1_CD_Win_de.iso

We'd prefer to stay with a GUI but make it way easier to handle and
customize. Of course also on our disks the big cleanup is comin' up.
There are many weblinks on the disks but we want to offer complete
offline functionality and content as far as possible, so they got an
icon to make it easy to tell the difference.

The DVD provides all installers and developer tools incl. source, a
live-version of the GUI is online here http://live.prooo-box.org/de/

and here's a list of mirrors for all actually available disks
http://www.prooo-box.org/download.html

We'd appreciate coordinating our work for future plans in case you're
interested in and in doing something new - we are  :-)

Erich