Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Von: Gianluca Turconi <gianl...@letturefantastiche.com>

> Should Germany be the chosen country in order to register the foundation
> or is that point a work in progress too?

It's in progress.

We (speaking of OpenOffice.org Deutschland e.V. in this case) are happy
to be the interim backing for the Foundation activities - but it is not
our intention to "become the Foundation".

Regarding the country - there are several things to be considered, like
strength of community (which is very good in France, Italy, Germany), local
law (esp. regarding taxes) ...

We are currently working on more detailed plans - but we thougt, it was
quite unfair to set up a Foundation and tell everyone "that's it".

André
--
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome