Am 03.10.10 16:39, schrieb Nguyen Vu Hung:
On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Olivier R.<dico.sav...@free.fr>  wrote:
Le 03/10/2010 00:23, Cor Nouws a écrit :

Indeed: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=breOffice
LibreOffice is a big project and should have his own bugtracker.
Is there something planned about this?
I think FreeDesktop's bugzilla is good enough for the time being.
This is our *own* bug tracking system.

# I prefer Redmine.org but bugzilla is good *enough*

Is there any better alternative that you recommend?

Bugzilla is a good bugtracking system but as I know we will change to our bugzilla. Atm we shere the bugzilla with many other projects. freedesktop.org is smart for small projects. For LO it's more a temporary solution.

For your information the issuetracker on the OOo Project has mor as the duble of Bugs as Freedesktop.org has on all projects ;-)