Hello Galvin,

No need to hide anywhere. It is okay,everyone makes mistakes...that just
proves you are  human and not some BOT  ;)

Hope to have a fruitful discussion from hereon.

 Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>
Moderator, Mailing Lists(all)
Market Project
www.OpenOffice.org

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
   LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"