Hi,

Am 07.10.2010 um 14:48 schrieb Charles Marcus:

> Is there an interface where users can adjust their own user
preferences?

> If not, is this a permanent situation, or just until more
infrastructure
> is in place?
>
> I'd really like the ability to set certain user prefs - like subject
> tags (I want to disable them), set my reply-to preference, etc...

no, that's not possible at the moment. We use mlmmj for good reasons.
Mailman has a lot of options and the luxury of a web interface, but it's
a total mess for moderators. You have one password per list for all
moderators, and moderation via e-mail is a pain.

That being said, the only viable alternative for the moment was mlmmj
(Majordomo is legacy, Smartlist is procmail-based, ezmlm is qmail-only;
maybe Sympa is an alternative). So, at the moment, I can't do much about
it. Mailman would be great if we didn't need to moderate.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880