On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:58 PM, jonathon <jonathon.bl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/08/2010 06:53 PM, RGB ES wrote:
>
>> The kind of stuff you find on kde-look.org weights no more than some
>> hundreds of KiB (maybe, a bit more of a MiB but usually a lot less)
>> while a normal LibO install is near 170 MiB...
>
> Is the opendesktop.org type proposal for the entire program, or just for
> the extensions, dictionaries, galleries, extensions, language packs,
> grammar checkers, and other addons?
>
> jonathon

I am suggestion it be used for add-ons only.  So extensions,
dictionaries, templates, clipart, icon themes, and so on.  Things that
are small, have no dependencies outside of the libreoffice itself,
would likely be installed on a per-user basis, and where third-party
and user-made content would be common.

-Todd