Le 2010-10-09 16:50, Scott Furry a écrit :
On 09/10/10 02:11 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
<snip>
I agree, direction from the whole community on this, now that we have
hashed it out a bit, would give clearer direction of expectations.
<snip>
This could then be put to the community as a new thread and the
results could be monitored/taken into note for the future planning of
the LibO method of updates from the dev team.

Marc
Mark,
I like you rewrite. I can work with that, mind if I 'borrow it?' ;-)

I'll post a new thread shortly.

Regards,
Scott Furry

No problem. That is what we are here for. :-)

Marc