Questions for Marc (and others on the list:
1. are you also subscribed to the list via the standard email
discuss+subscr...@documentfoundation.org?

Hi Gary, I was and just this minute un-subscribed. I like being subscribed as I like to guage the traffic on the mailist. I usually delete (zero) my mailist messages around 12 midnight.

2. if you unsubscribe to the list can you still post to the list via
gmane.org?

This is a post sent via gmane. If you get this post then, yes, I can post without being subscribed.

Like the OOo lists (and other gmane.org lists), posts via gmane.org
shouldn't also require a direct email subscription as gmane.org does the
email verification directly before allowing a user to post to a list. So
perhaps some added tuning with gmane.org is necessary?

Gary (NoOp)

It would be strange behaviour if it did.

Marc