Caio Tiago Oliveira wrote:
> Integrating without testing could be dangerous and for a few people
> testing every branch (CWS) it would be boring. We can leave this
> discussion for latter, but for now testtool is not one of the most
> important things on QA, since we can test everything manually.

Oh, there's currently no work on feature branches (that's what CWS
are) slated for integration into 3.3 - we're currently in the
progress of merging fixes and features from various contributors,
that have been around for a while and are considered stable.

That will continue until end of October, and we'll then branch off
3.3 and only fix (serious) bugs there.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten